fish oil containing omega-3 fatty acids — 250 mg, EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) — 25 mg, DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) — 115 mg; natural lutein — 4 mg; zeaxanthin — 0.2 mg; blueberry fruit extract — 75 mg; vitamin B1 — 1.1 mg; vitamin B2 — 1.4 mg; vitamin B6 — 1.4 mg; vitamin B12 — 7.5 μg; folic acid — 400 μg; vitamin C — 100 μg; vitamin E — 12 mg; zinc — 5 mg.
A dietary supplement developed by nutritionists and ophthalmologists based on modern advances in ophthalmology.
Posology and method of administration
In adults: 1 capsule a day, preferably before meals washing down with a small amount of water.
• in the complex treatment of eye diseases: glaucoma, age-related retinal degeneration, cataracts, retinopathy, optic nerve diseases;
• permanent significant eye strain: the use of telephones and computers, long reading, long driving, exposure to UV radiation;
• during rehabilitation after ophthalmic surgery;
• prevention of eye disease in risk groups;
• the use of contact lenses;
• dry eye syndrome;
• impaired visual adaptation due to insufficient lighting conditions;
• unbalanced diet;